Where to Find the Best Coffee in San Diego
San Diego’s coffee culture has grown by leaps and bounds in the past few years, and so we’ve taken it upon ourselves to let you know where we believe you can find some of the best cups of coffee in the area. Check out our recommendations below for where to grab a great cup of joe from an amazing, local cafe.
- A project of Italian brothers boasting some of the most delicious coffee concoctions we’ve ever had
- What To Try: Marocchino (Nutella, milk, and espresso)
- 3088 5th Ave., San Diego, CA 92103
- Caffe Calabria
- This is an amazing place to drink a cup of coffee and hang out with friends over delicious pizza
- What To Try: Affogato
- 3933 30th Street, San Diego, CA 92104
- Swell Coffee Co.
- Featuring delicious coffee and fresh food options, Swell Coffee Co. is a spectacular place to dine
- What To Try: Vanilla Dream
- 3833 Mission Blvd., San Diego, CA 92109
- Lestat’s Coffee House
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, Lestat’s is always available to fill your caffeine needs with one of their signature drinks
- What To Try: Dirty Chai Latte
- 3343 Adams Avenue, San Diego, CA 92116
- Better Buzz Coffee
- Any coffee house boasting a menu item named “Best Drink Ever” automatically catches our attention… just wait until you try one… The name is accurate
- What To Try: Best Drink Ever (no really, that’s it’s name)
- 1909 Garnet Ave., San Diego, CA 92109
Where is your favorite, local shop to grab a cup of coffee? We’d love to hear!