8 Make-Ahead Meals and Snacks To Eat Healthy Without Even Trying
When you’re trying to live a healthy lifestyle, but running short on time for food prep, try these 11 make-ahead meals and snacks! They allow you to stay on track and eat well with minimal time and effort. Win, win.
- Refrigerator Oatmeal– These overnight, no cook refrigerator oatmeal jars are the true definition of ease. Mix up the ingredients, leave them in the fridge overnight, and your breakfast will be waiting for you when you wake up!
- Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches– I love breakfast at any time of day, so these freezer breakfast sandwiches are a great idea for me personally. These homemade versions are healthier and more cost effective than the pre-made store bought versions!
- Quinoa Snack Bars– This recipe makes 8 servings. Stash them in the fridge and then snag one when you need a snack!
- Chipotle Chicken Chili– This recipe is delicious and so easy to divide into individual servings so you can grab your tupperware and go throughout the week.
- Cranberry Orange Pecan Granola– This recipe makes 8 servings of amazing, crunchy, and citrusy snack. Store it in an airtight container and it will stay fresh for up to two weeks!
Do you have a favorite grab and go meal? Share it in the comments below!