With 2016 fast approaching, many of us are planning out our New Year’s Resolutions. Did you know that within 6 months, 46% of resolution makers have failed? Research shows this happens due to poor planning! Check out these 6 apps that can help you keep some worthy resolutions in 2016.
1. Sleep more– Better and more sleep is a great resolution because our body desperately needs sleep to recharge. With Sleep Cycle, the app analyzes your sleep by the sounds you make moving around, and wakes you up when you’re in the lightest sleep phase. This helps you feel rested and relax when you wake up- and best of all, the app is free!
2. Get in shape- 7 minute workouts, a step counter, weight tracker, workout calendar, and compatible with smart watches, Carrot Fit ($2.99) is a great, all in one app to track your fitness goals.
3. Quit smoking- Smoke Free (free) helps you get motivated to quit smoking by showing you how much money you’ve saved since quitting, how many cigarettes you’ve stayed away from, and how many hours of life you’ve theoretically gained back by dropping the nasty habit.
4. Drink more water- Dehydration has some nasty effects on the body, so in 2016 resolve to get your daily intake! Water Alert allows you to set how much you should be drinking and track your progress towards your goal. It will even send you notifications to help remind you to up your water intake throughout the day.
5. Budget better- Mint is an app that makes it easy to better manage your finances. It integrates your bank, credit cards, investments, and tracks your spending habits so you can see what you are spending where. It also helps you create a budget and stay up to date with your financial status.
6. Get smarter- Don’t let your mind go to waste in 2016. Train your brain with the Elevate app! It works on comprehension, focus, and critical thinking all while you play some games.
What are your resolutions for 2016? We’d love to hear them!