21 Songs To Motivate Your Workout
With the Grammy’s fresh on our minds, and New Year’s resolutions weighing on our shoulders, we wanted to let you know what we are listening to for our workouts these days. It never ceases to amaze us just how motivating a great song can be to make you push through one more rep, run one more mile, or hold onto one last pose. Without further ado, here’s what’s blasting in our ears while we hit the gym!
- Worth It (feat. Kid Ink) by Fifth Harmony
- No Hands by Waka Flocka Flame
- It’s Tricky by Run-DMC
- Go Get It by T.I.
- Bad Blood by Taylor Swift
- 679 by Fetty Wap
- Pump It Up by Joe Budden
- Gonna Make You Sweat by C & C Music Factory
- Started From the Bottom by Drake
- Ex’s & Oh’s by Elle King
- The Man by Aloe Blacc
- Runaway Baby by Bruno Mars
- My House by Flo Rida
- Time of Our Lives by Pitbull and Ne-yo
- Good to Be Alive by Andy Grammer
- In the Night by The Weeknd
- I Know What You Did Last Summer by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello
- See You Again by Wiz Khalifa
- Vertigo by U2
- Pompeii by Bastille
- Hold My Hand by Jess Glynne
What are you listening to while you workout?